• Easy to set and operate, the Tournament is equipped with an integral powered turf groomer that uses thin, closely spaced vertical blades to lift lateral grasses and “runners” immediately in front of the 10-bladed cutting cylinder. The result is a consistently level, true and even finish, meeting the exacting requirements of sports such as bowls, cricket and golf where speed and run of the ball are key.
• Engineered to operate effectively at low engine speeds the Tournament delivers low fuel consumption, noise levels and vibration. This is the perfect machine for cricket wickets, golf and bowling greens.
- Honda GX120/GX160 engine
- 20” or 24” cutting width
- 120mm (4.7”) diameter cutting cylinder with 10 blades
- Adjustable handlebar with anti-vibration mountings
- 2.4mm – 19mm (0.1” to 0.75”) cutting height