We are dealers for the Muthing range of flails and generally keep stock of the MUH 200 which are the most popular up front for the Reform and Aebi tractors. To our knowledge these are the only flails to have passed the thrown object test. Please call us for best price.
- Made from high-quality steel QST/S with multi-position head stock Cat. I + II for front or rear mounting with mechanical side shift; MU-H 140 – 160: 30 cm; MU-H 180 – 220: 40 cm (as shown).
- Gear box with integrated over-run clutch and through-drive for 540 r.p.m., mountable for 1,000 rpm.
- PTO shaft; belt protection with tension measuring slot..
- High tempered M-Hammer flails with self-sharpening cutting edge to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power.
- Well-balanced rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damages from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear.
- Self-cleaning roller with internal bearings and well-rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the mulcher, adjustable to different heights; wearing skids.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving excellent mulching and shredding quality.
- Fixed head stock Cat. I + II for front or rear mounting, mountable in different positions.
- Front and rear head Stock Cat. I + II (shiftable or fixed mounted), stand.
- Hydraulic side shift (one double-acting hydraulic connector needed) as shown. Please specify left or right build.
- Centre mounted head stock and gearbox, custom build for special tractors to order.
- Special head stock Cat. I (for special tractors such as Rasant, Aebi, Reform, Holder, etc).
- Height-adjustable rubber wheels, 360º swivel with adjustable width behind or in front of the mulcher.
- Warning signs and lights (not mounted).
- Wearing plate inside the hood (made from 3 mm hard carbide).
- Special version for cutting wood (fruit growing) and heavier ground care work. (Wearing plate inside the hood, second shredding bar, flaps made out of spring-steel, special plate on the rear additionally to the rubber protection.)
- Beam with rakes for collecting wood (fruit and wine growing).
- Different flails and rotor systems (3 Y - Flails, M - Shackle Flails).
For further details please call us on 01954 718484 or send us an email.